Suspension Course - Pilates Instructor Training
Pilates Apparatus Suspension course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add more variety of exercises and challenge your clients even more? Take your Pilates Training to the next level and learn new ways to sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients bodies by adding the exciting Suspension Training.
This 3 hour course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience, and want to add to their skills to extend their Pilates Mat training with suspension apparatus to offer more to their clients. You can attend our Auckland studio or complete this course online via zoom training.
Using the suspension is a great way to introduce your clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh, and add more resistance to Pilates classes to build more strength, mobility and stability.
Suspension equipment is very affordable to purchase for your studio and super fun to use.
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this Pilates Instructor Training Course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- The knowledge of how to successfully and safely incorporate the suspension into their Mat sessions
- The comprehension of how and why suspension can be an important part of and, addition to their mat teaching
- The ability to apply the suspension variations to exercises they already teach/know
- The ability to analyze and correct postures with the addition of the suspension, and to know when use is appropriate
- The ability to create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with suspension
Your clients will love the variety and there are so many Pilates exercises you can use on the suspension equipment.
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Suspension safety and use (what can / can’t we do, what do we need to be aware of)
- Mat Level 1 exercise list with suspension variations
- Suna suspension exercises
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a suspension session