Small Apparatus Swiss & Pilates Ball Course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add variety to your exercises and challenge your clients even more? Take your Pilates training to the next level and learn new ways to sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients' bodies by adding Swiss and Pilates Balls to your workouts.
This 3 hour course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience. Balls are a great way to introduce your clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh, and add more resistance to Pilates classes to build more strength, mobility and stability.
Swiss Balls and Pilates Ball equipment are very affordable to purchase for your studio.
You can attend this course in our Auckland studio or online via Zoom training. If you have questions about this Pilates Instructor Training course, please email us or call 09 489 1978.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully and safely incorporate the Pilates ball and swiss ball into Mat Pilates sessions
- Understand how and why the Pilates ball and Swiss ball can be an important part of mat teaching
- Apply the Pilates ball and Swiss ball variations to exercises you already teach/know
- Analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Pilates ball and Swiss ball, and to know when use is appropriate
- Create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Pilates ball and Swiss ball
Your clients will love the variety and there are so many Pilates exercises you can use these balls with.
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Mat exercise list with Pilates ball and Swiss ball variations
- Pilates ball and Swiss ball safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Pilates ball and Swiss ball variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a Pilates ball and Swiss ball session