Postural Analysis by Suna Pilates
This highly practical 3 hour course will give you the skills to better assess and create programs for a greater range of clients, helping you become an exceptional exercise professional.
After attending Postural Analysis you will be able to effectively administer individualised exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasised throughout the course, with plenty of hands on assistance from the course instructor.
You can attend this course in our Auckland studio or online via Zoom training. If you have questions about this Pilates Instructor Training course, please email us or call 09 489 1978.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Assess your client's standing posture
- Improve your client's function and imbalances
- Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
- Know how to explain what clients need, and build on or educate clients about their posture and exercise programme
- Understand how to read a postural analysis in order to prescribe the best exercises for each client
- Write exercise programs to address and correct postural issues
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Why is posture important
- Correct posture and Primary Postural Types
- Neutral Posture
- Kyphotic / Lordotic Posture
- Sway back Posture