Pilates Reformer classes. Just $49.95 per week for unlimited Pilates Reformer classes, with 4 weeks notice to cancel.
Reformer is our premium Pilates class, which uses reformers for controlled zero-impact cardio and fitness. These 45 minute spring based equipment classes use the top of the range STOTT Pilates reformers for more muscle specific exercises, ensuring you achieve your health and fitness goals quickly.
As with all our Pilates classes, Reformer is fully supervised and directed by an expert Pilates trainer. Reformer's small class numbers mean you effectively get personalised Pilates training at a fraction of the cost.
Reformer Pilates Classes
- Body shaping, toning, lengthening and stress reducing
- Full body Pilates workout
- Great for rehab and injury prevention
- Muscle specific exercises strengthen weak areas, such as backs and knees
- Multi-level Pilates classes provide different levels of challenge
- Perfect for all ages, fitness levels or abilities
- Access to Reformer HIIT 30 classes included
- Free Personal Training session with an Instructor every 6 months to workout, or revisit goals and principles
- Maximum 9 people in the studio for personalised attention
- Over 35 classes a week, with online booking
- Great value at $49.95 per week for unlimited classes
- Or choose a 1 class / week plan for $30 per week
- If you're not ready to commit to membership, you can buy a class pass
Reformer workouts are fantastic for rehab, as our personalised Instructor attention and multi-level sessions ensure that you are doing the right level of exercise at the right time. It's also the perfect Pilates class for achieving your fitness goals quickly, or within a specific period of time - like if you have a big sports event or a wedding coming up!
Join Suna now
Setting up your Suna Pilates membership is easy - Just sign up to buy this membership or call 09 489 1978 and we can set you up now.
+ Save 15% if you pay up front!
Pay just $2,210 per year for a year's access to Reformer classes (Save $387.40). Just choose the Annual option in the sign up process.
New to Suna Pilates?
You need to do a free 15 minute Intro session before you start your Pilates classes. Once you've signed up, you will be able to book your free Intro session.