Enjoy member access to Pilates Reformer classes from $25 / week, or buy a Casual Pass and get workouts from $29.50 each!
Reformer is our premium Pilates class, which uses reformers for controlled zero-impact cardio and fitness. These 40 minute spring based equipment classes use the top of the range STOTT Pilates reformers for more muscle specific exercises, ensuring you achieve your health and fitness goals quickly.
As with all our Pilates classes, Reformer is fully supervised and directed by an expert Pilates trainer. Reformer's small class numbers mean you effectively get personalised Pilates training at a fraction of the cost.
Reformer Pilates Classes
- Body shaping, toning, lengthening and stress reducing
- Effective full body low-zero impact Pilates workout
- Great for rehab and injury prevention
- Muscle specific exercises strengthen weak areas, such as backs and knees
- Multi-level Pilates classes provide different levels of challenge
- Perfect for all ages, fitness levels or abilities
- Maximum 9 people in the studio for personalised attention & social distancing
With Reformer Pilates Memberships you get
- Free Personal Training session with an Instructor every 6 months
- Choose a Standard plan and do up to 3 classes per week or Unlimited and do up to 7 Reformer classes every week
- No scary contract - just 4 weeks to cancel.
Reformer workouts are fantastic for rehab, as our personalised Instructor attention and multi-level sessions ensure that you are doing the right level of exercise at the right time. It's also the perfect Pilates class for achieving your fitness goals quickly, or within a specific period of time - like if you have a big sports event or a wedding coming up!
Memberships begin from $25 weekly, and you'll save 15% when you pay for one year up front. Choose Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly payments or select 'Full Cost' to choose the Annual option.
Want help? You can call 09 489 1978 and we can set you up now.
New to Suna Pilates?
We'll give you a free 15 minute Intro session to ensure you are ready to start your Reformer Pilates classes. Once you've purchased access, you can book your free Intro session.
We look forward to seeing you!
See Terms and Conditions.