Pilates Instructor - Reformer Training
Pilates Instructor Training Qualification
Pilates Reformer by Suna Pilates
Limited to 6 participants for a high level of personal attention over 3 days. See why people choose Suna Pilates Instructor Training.
With a qualification to teach Reformer Pilates you can:
- teach reformer sessions
- organise your own classes and timetable
- work as many or as few hours as you want, with total flexibility
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Teach fundamental Reformer Pilates exercises understanding the exercises theoretically and physically
- Verbalise exercises with versatility
- Correct postures, principles and exercises effectively and safely
- Modify exercises for a given client and to teach workouts specific to a clients’ needs
- Develop the knowledge and understanding which are needed to safely teach and adjust reformer Pilates classes
- Change the physical set up of the reformer to suit a huge variety of exercises
Optional Extra - get 1 Week of Pilates FREE
Attend a 15 minute Suna Intro + SunaForm classes - see timetable and book online to experience Suna Pilates first hand. These classes may be attended in the week prior to your course.
- Duration: 20 hours + Assessment
- Equipment: Pilates equipment can be purchased during your course at a 15% discount. Workout session sheets are also available for purchase
- Payment: Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment must be made 1 week prior to the start of the course
- Prerequisite: you must have some previous mat Pilates training, ideally through Suna Pilates.
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification
Our certification programme is widely recognised and our trainers are teaching all around the world. You should know that with Pilates, experience and skill is more important than a piece of paper to deliver classes and to do them to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely. If you are thinking about doing a Pilates Instructor course with us in order to work overseas, our experience has been that Suna trainers only need to demonstrate what they can do to prospective employers to be offered a job.
Testimonials from our Pilates Instructor Course Graduates
"I’m English but lived in NZ for three years and trained with Suna Pilates to be a Pilates Instructor. When I went back to England to go to Medical School I easily got a part time job at the David Lloyd Fitness Centre – they asked me to take a class for them as a trial to see what I could do and as soon as I’d finished the class they offered me a job." - Luke Anwar, England
"I worked at Suna In New Zealand for four years before going home to Canada. The training I received was fantastic – I was offered a number of jobs at boutique studios when I returned home and now I’m looking at setting up my own Pilates Studio. I’ve looked into additional Pilates courses since I got home and none of them are of the standard of training I received at Suna. I’ve been teaching in Canada for the last 9 years, and I’m in great demand as a trainer." - Lauren Olsen, Canada
"I worked at Suna in Auckland and then I moved to Queenstown and after doing a demo of one class with 3 people in it I got offered a job immediately." - Ana Tonkin, Queenstown
Find out more about Pilates Instructor Training with Suna Pilates.