Postural Analysis Course - Pilates Instructor Training
Postural Analysis by Suna Pilates
This highly practical 3 hour course will give you the skills to better assess and create programs for a greater range of clients, helping you become an exceptional exercise professional.
After attending Postural Analysis Level 1 you will be able to effectively administer individualised exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasised throughout the course, with plenty of hands on assistance from the Tutor.
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins at our Auckland studio.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Assess your Clients' standing posture
- Improve your Clients' function and imbalances
- Understand how optimising posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
- Understand more about the next level of Postural Analysis
- Know how to explain what clients need, and build on or educate clients on their posture and exercise programme
- Understand how to read a postural analysis in order to prescribe the best exercises for each client
- Write exercise programs to address and correct postural issues
- Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Why is posture important
- Correct posture and Primary Postural Types
- Neutral Posture
- Kyphotic / Lordotic Posture
- Sway back Posture