These Personal Training sessions are 45 minute Pilates workouts for one-on-one attention with one of our expert Pilates instructors. Choose in studio or online via zoom.
It's all about YOUR goals!
If you have specific health and fitness goals, are newly pregnant, or need a injury rehab programme, just let us know what you want to achieve. Personal Pilates sessions can be completely tailored to meet your individual needs and help you reach your goals.
Tired of living with pain? Want to experience how Pilates can help?
Pilates personal training sessions are ideal for Rehab work, and ensure you get the maximum rehabilitation benefit from Pilates. Pilates is incredible for injury rehabilitation, or post surgery rehab, or for resolving ongoing physical pain, weakness or lack of mobility.
Personal Training is used by many of our clients for resolving back pain, knee issues or many other physical issues that can really affect daily life and wellbeing. We'll discuss a personal plan to help you correct structure and function to get rid of issues and pain.
First time at Suna Pilates?
We begin with a postural analysis and assessment of any injuries and tensions. You can learn the key principles of Pilates, how they relate to you, and how to incorporate them into your every day life.
In a Suna Pilates personal training session, we can:
- Rehabilitate injury, pain or specific muscular weaknesses
- Combat back pain and knee issues
- Work on your mind body co-ordination
- Gain confidence and competence in exercise
- Focus on specific goals
- Get the benefit of a personal Pilates training session
- Use muscle testing to reveal underlying issues, as well as identifying groups of muscles that are not working well, or are working too much!
Buy and book your Personal Training sessions
See Terms and Conditions for concessions.