Roller Course - Pilates Instructor Course
Small Apparatus Roller Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
Add more variety of exercises and challenge your Pilates clients even more, when you take your Pilates Instructor Training to the next level. Sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients' bodies body by adding a Roller to your workouts.
This 3 hour course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience, who want to gain more skills to extend their Pilates training with the Roller small apparatus to offer more to their clients, attract new clients and maintain an engaged client base.
Learn how to safely apply the small apparatus of the Roller to your Mat level 1 Pilates classes with this half day course. A Roller is great for creating both challenge and assistance to the Mat level 1 exercises. Also, you will learn the technique of myofascial release using the roller - fantastic for releasing tight/tense bodies and helping to improve posture.
You can attend our Auckland studio or complete this course online via zoom training.
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Successfully and safely incorporate the Roller into Pilates Mat sessions
- Understand how and why the Roller can be an important part of mat teaching
- Apply the Roller variations to exercises you already teach/know
- Analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Roller and to know when use is appropriate
- Create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Roller
- Have a more in-depth understanding of the equipment so a class can be taught just with the Roller
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Mat exercise list with roller variations
- Roller safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Roller variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a roller Pilates session