Reformer Pilates Course - Pilates Instructor Training
Reformer Pilates Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins. To join this course you should have completed some form of Pilates Mat Essentials course.
With a qualification to teach Reformer Pilates you can:
- Get employment in a Pilates studio (maybe even at Suna!)
- Use a Pilates qualification recognised globally - take your skills with you
- Create your own Pilates Reformer classes and a timetable that works for your lifestyle, teach Reformer Pilates one-on-one, or offer larger Pilates classes
- Work as many or as few hours as you want, with total flexibility
- If you are a health professional, this knowledge will help you support your clients with injury prevention, rehab, strengthening specific muscle groups and better body awareness.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Teach fundamental Reformer Pilates exercises understanding the exercises theoretically and physically
- Verbalise exercises with versatility
- Correct postures, principles and exercises effectively and safely
- Modify exercises for a given client and to teach workouts specific to a clients’ needs
- Develop the knowledge and understanding which are needed to safely teach and adjust reformer Pilates classes
- Change the physical set up of the reformer to suit a huge variety of exercises
Things to know:
- Course duration is 20 hours + a one hour exam running a 45 minute class
- Pilates equipment can be purchased during your course at a 15% discount. Workout session sheets are also available for purchase
- You must have some previous mat Pilates training, ideally through Suna Pilates.
Optional Extra - get 1 Week of Pilates FREE. Attend a 15 minute Suna Intro and our Pilates Reformer classes to experience Suna Pilates first hand.
See why people choose Pilates Instructor Training with Suna Pilates, and view our course timetable here. You can attend this course in our Auckland studio or online via zoom training. Please email us or call 021 1801 430 to book your place now.
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification
Our certification programme is widely recognised and our graduate trainers teach around the world. With Pilates, demonstrable experience and the skill to deliver classes to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely is key. Our experience has been that Suna Pilates Instructor Course graduates only need to demonstrate what they can do to be offered a job anywhere in the world.