Small Apparatus Swiss & Pilates Ball Course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add more variety of exercises and challenge your Customers even more? Take your Pilates Training to the next level and learn new ways to sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients bodies by adding Swiss and Pilates Balls.
This 3 hour course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience, and want to add to their skills to extend their Pilates Mat training with balls as small apparatus to offer more to their clients, attract new clients, and maintain their client base. You can attend our Auckland studio or complete this course online via zoom training.
Balls are a great way to introduce your clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh, and add more resistance to Pilates classes to build more strength, mobility and stability.
Swiss Balls and Pilates Ball equipment is very affordable to purchase for your studio.
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this Pilates Instructor Training Course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully and safely incorporate the Pilates ball and swiss ball into Mat Pilates sessions
- Understand how and why the Pilates ball and Swiss ball can be an important part of mat teaching
- Apply the Pilates ball and Swiss ball variations to exercises you already teach/know
- Analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Pilates ball and Swiss ball, and to know when use is appropriate
- Create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Pilates ball and Swiss ball
Your clients will love the variety and there are so many Pilates exercises you can use these balls with.
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- Mat exercise list with Pilates ball and Swiss ball variations
- Pilates ball and Swiss ball safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Pilates ball and Swiss ball variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a Pilates ball and Swiss ball session