Small Apparatus Flexiband Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add variety to your exercises and challenge your clients even more? Take your Pilates training to the next level - sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients by adding a Flexiband to your Pilates training.
This 3 hour Pilates Instructor Training course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience. Flexibands are a great way to introduce clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh, and add resistance to build more strength, mobility and stability.
Flexiband equipment is very affordable to buy for your studio.
You can attend this course in our Auckland studio or online via Zoom training. If you have questions about this Pilates Instructor Training course, please email us or call 09 489 1978.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully and safely incorporate the Flexiband into Mat Pilates sessions
- Know how and why the Flexiband can be an important part of mat teaching
- Apply the Flexiband variations to exercises you already teach/know
- Analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Flexiband and know when use is appropriate
- Create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Flexiband
- Have a more in-depth understanding of the equipment so a Pilates class can be taught just with this apparatus
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course
- Mat exercise list with Flexiband variations
- Flexiband safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Flexiband variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a Flexiband session