Small Apparatus Flexiband Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add more variety to Pilates exercises and challenge your clients even more? Take your Pilates Training to the next level - sculpt, tone and strengthen your clients by adding a Flexiband to your Pilates training.
This 3 hour Pilates Instructor Training course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience, and want to expand their skills to extend their Pilates training and Mat Classes with the flexiband small apparatus, to offer more to their clients, attract new clients and maintain a client base.
You can attend our Auckland studio or complete this course online via zoom training.
Flexibands are a great way to introduce clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh, and add resistance to build more strength, mobility and stability.
Flexiband equipment is very affordable to buy for your studio.
To register your interest simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this training course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the course begins.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Understand how to successfully and safely incorporate the Flexiband into Mat Pilates sessions
- Know how and why the Flexiband can be an important part of mat teaching
- Apply the Flexiband variations to exercises you already teach/know
- Analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Flexiband and to know when use is appropriate
- Create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Flexiband
- Have a more in-depth understanding of the equipment so a Pilates class can be taught just with this apparatus
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course
- Mat exercise list with Flexiband variations
- Flexiband safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Flexiband variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running a Flexiband session