Rehabilitation Essentials by Suna Pilates
This highly practical 3 hour Pilates Trainer course will give you the skills to better assess and create programs for a greater range of clients with injuries and rehabilitation needs, helping you grow into an exceptional exercise professional.
After attending Rehabilitation Essentials, you will be able to effectively administer individualised exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasised throughout the course, with plenty of hands on assistance from our Master Trainer.
You can attend this course in our Auckland studio or online via Zoom training. If you have questions about this Pilates Instructor Training course, please email us or call 09 489 1978.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Learn the basics of rehabilitating the most common types of injuries and issues
- Understand how to keep clients physically safe
- Learn which exercises are best for rehabilitation and why
- Know which exercises to avoid for rehabilitation scenarios
- Understand the importance of exercise sequencing in rehab
- Assess your clients' rehabilitation needs
- Write exercise programs to address and correct injuries and issues
- Improve your clients' function and imbalances
- Understand how optimising posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course:
- What can we rehabilitate
- Pain/issues/imbalances in relation to posture and movement
- Common types of pain/issues/imbalances
- Rehabilitation 'Areas'
- Rehabilitation-specific Pilates exercises