Hand Balls Course - Pilates Instructor Training
Small Apparatus Hand Ball Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
Do you want to add more variety of exercises and challenge clients even more? Take your Pilates Training to the next level, and learn how to help clients sculpt, tone and strengthen their body by adding hand balls to your Pilates exercises.
This 3 hour course is for students who have Mat Pilates experience, and want to gain more skills to extend their Pilates Mat training with small apparatus to be able to offer more to their clients, attract more new clients and maintain their client base.
You can attend our Auckland studio or complete this course online via zoom training.
Hand Balls are a great way to introduce your clients to new and exciting Pilates exercises, keep your classes fresh and add more resistance to build more strength, mobility and stability.
To register your interest, simply pay your deposit, or to ask more about the this course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, and full payment must be made one week before the Pilates Instructor Training course begins.
Hand Ball equipment is very affordable to buy for your studio.
Once you graduate you will have:
- The knowledge of how to successfully and safely incorporate the Hand Ball into Mat Pilates sessions
- The comprehension of how and why the Hand Ball can be an important part of mat teaching
- The ability to apply the Hand Ball variations to exercises you already teach/know
- The ability to analyze and correct postures with the addition of the Hand Ball and to know when use is appropriate
- The ability to create beneficial, safe, challenging and fun sessions with the Hand Ball
- A more in-depth look at the equipment so a class can be taught just with this apparatus
Learning modules covered in this Pilates Instructor Training Course
- Mat exercise list with hand ball variations
- Hand ball safety and use (what can/can’t we do, what we need to be aware of)
- Hand ball variation list
- Postural focus and injury awareness
- Running hand ball session