SunaMen is an intense strength and endurance work that will focus on pushing you hard (harder than we do in normal classes) with a full range of primal movement exercises - squats, lunges etc - the aim is to get stronger and we are going to work you out like cavemen! All classes are fully supervised and directed by a (male) Suna Pilates trainer. Read our blog about why men need pilates.
SunaMen classes are
- High energy and hardout
- Fat burning
- Strength and endurance building
- Stress reducing
- A full body workout every session
- Always fun and always challenging
- 45 minute class
- Male trainer, strictly men only
- Maximum 20 people in the studio
- No bookings required - see timetable for class times
- Pay casually or buy a pass
- Included in SunaFit, SunaDuo and SunaTotal memberships
If you haven't done any Suna Pilates before you'll first need to book a SunaMen Intro session online - please add the appropriate booking comment 'SunaMen Casual Purchased' OR 'SunaMen Pass Purchased'.
The best value way to start Suna Pilates and get one on one guidance is with one of our Get Stuck In packs, so check those out too in case you want to do more of our classes.
See Terms and Conditions for concession passes.