Improve Sports Performance & Prevent Injuries
With SunaFamily you can get in a Pilates workout right alongside your children! SunaFamily Pilates classes are multilevel and offer age-specific variations on all exercises. The classes are safe for kids as they won’t use springs, just their body weight… while parents get the full benefit of our SunaFit Pilates equipment. We want to challenge both of you in different ways.
We know how inconvenient it can be to drop off your kids for a exercise class, only to collect them 45 minutes later - and how parenting can restrict your time for getting in a great workout of your own. Enjoy the best of both worlds by exercising together or booking a SunaSolo for you while the kids workout too.
5 reasons your kids need our pilates classes for kids aged 10-14 years:
- Correct posture and gain awareness of correct posture and movement for their whole life.
- Build all over body strength, mobility and flexibility safely doing age appropriate exercises while their bodies are developing and growing.
- Gain core conditioning and learn core initiation to improve sports performance and reduce the potential of injuries.
- Learn the focused breathing techniques essential to the exercises that can help in every day life including managing stress.
- If the kids need convincing … boys think six pack, girls think toning! And did we mention it’s FUN?!
SunaFamily Class Information
- Kids can try the first session for free
- 45 minute classes
- Pay casually or buy a pass
- See timetable for class times
- Suited to kids aged 10-14 - and their 'grown ups'
Adults - if you're already have a current SunaFit Unlimited, SunaDuo or SunaTotal membership, this class is included in your membership.
If you or your child are NEW TO Suna, please BOOK a 15 minute SunaFam Intro session at ezybook - with the booking comment :: 'SunaFam Casual' OR 'SunaFam Pass Purchased'.
For REGULAR SunaFamily bookings :: BOOK your SunaFamily classes at ezybook.
See Terms and Conditions for concessions.