Pilates Instructor - Rehabilitation Basics Level 1
Next Date: 25th Feb 2020 from 12.30pm - 3.30pm
Following dates will be 30th Feb, 25th Apr, 30st May, 22nd Aug, 3 October and 14th Nov.
Note that we have four Pilates Instructor training courses on these weekends - Rehabilitation Basics L1, Postural Analysis L1, Swiss Ball & Pilates Ball and Flexiband. Grab a two course combo and save $100!
Qualification: Rehabilitation Basics Level 1 by Suna Pilates
This highly practical 3 hour course will give you the skills to better assess and create programs for a greater range of clients with injuries/rehabilitation needs, helping you grow into an exceptional exercise professional.
After attending Rehabilitation Basics Level 1 you will be able to effectively administer individualized exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasized throughout the course, with plenty of hands on assistance from the Tutor.
At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Learn the basics of rehabilitating the most common types of injuries and issues
- Understand how to keep clients physically safe
- Learn which exercises are best for rehabilitation and why
- Know which exercises to avoid for rehabilitation scenarios
- Understand the importance of exercise sequencing in rehab
- Assess your clients rehabilitation needs
- Write exercise programs to address and correct injuries and issues
- Improve your clients function and imbalances
- Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
This effective course is only 3 hours long, and gives you valuable insights you can use to help your clients get better, and exercise safer.
Purchase equipment on the day and receive a 15% discount.
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification
Our certification programme is widely recognised and our trainers are teaching all around the world. You should know that with Pilates, experience and skill is more important than a piece of paper to deliver classes and to do them to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely. If you are thinking about doing a Pilates Instructor course with us in order to work overseas, our experience has been that Suna trainers only need to demonstrate what they can do to prospective employers to be offered a job.
Find out more about Pilates Instructor Training with Suna Pilates.