Reformer from $29.50
Reformer is our premium Pilates class, with reformers for controlled zero-impact cardio and fitness. These 45 minute spring based equipment classes use the top of the range STOTT Pilates reformers for more muscle specific exercises, ensuring you achieve your health and fitness goals quickly.
As with all our Pilates classes, Reformer is fully supervised and directed by an expert Pilates trainer. Reformer's small class numbers mean you effectively get personalised Pilates training at a fraction of the cost.
Reformer Pilates Classes
- Body shaping, toning, lengthening and stress reducing
- Full body Pilates workout
- Great for rehab and injury prevention
- Muscle specific exercises strengthen weak areas, such as backs and knees
- Multi-level Pilates classes provide different levels of challenge
- Perfect for all ages, fitness levels or abilities
- Maximum 9 people in the studio for personalised attention
- Over 35 classes a week, with online booking
Reformer is fantastic for rehab, as our personalised Instructor attention and multi-level sessions ensure that you are doing the right level of exercise at the right time. It's also the perfect Pilates class for achieving your fitness goals quickly, or within a specific period of time - like if you have a big sports event or a wedding coming up!
Once you have bought your pass, remember to book your classes in the GymMaster App.
If you are new to Suna Pilates a FREE 15 minute Intro session must be completed before you start your Pilates classes. Book your Suna Intro session online or email us. We'll introduce you to the Postural Principles in to make sure you get the most out of your Pilates workouts. See the timetable for Suna Intro times.
If you want to get Unlimited access to Suna Pilates classes all year, check out our membership options and save!
See Terms and Conditions for concessions.