Pilates Instructor - Postural Analysis Level 1
Next Date: 25th Feb 2020 from 9am - 12pm
Following dates will be 30th Feb, 25th Apr, 30st May, 22nd Aug, 3 October and 14th Nov.
Note that we have four Pilates Instructor training courses on these weekends - Rehabilitation Basics L1, Postural Analysis L1, Swiss Ball & Pilates Ball and Flexiband. Grab a two course combo and save $100!
Qualification: Postural Analysis Level 1 by Suna Pilates
This highly practical 3 hour course will give you the skills to better assess and create programs for a greater range of clients, helping you grow into an exceptional exercise professional.
After attending Postural Analysis Level 1 you will be able to effectively administer individualized exercise programs for all types of clients. Correct technique is emphasized throughout the course, with plenty of hands on assistance from the Tutor.
At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Learn more about the next level of Postural Analysis
- Learn what questions to ask clients
- Learn the Suna Pilates postural forms
- Know how to explain what clients need, and build on or educate clients on their posture and exercise programme
- Understand how to read a postural analysis in order to prescribe the best exercises for that client
- Assess your clients standing posture
- Write exercise programs to address and correct postural issues
- Improve your clients function and imbalances
- Understand how optimizing posture not only improves function but also increases overall wellness
This effective course is only 3 hours long, and gives you valuable insights you can use to help your clients get better and exercise safer.
Purchase equipment on the day and receive a 15% discount.
You need to have completed a Pilates Mat course prior to doing this course.
If you have any questions, or to ask about our next course email us now, or phone 021 1801430
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification
Our certification programme is widely recognised and our trainers are teaching all around the world. You should know that with Pilates, experience and skill is more important than a piece of paper to deliver classes and to do them to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely. If you are thinking about doing a Pilates Instructor course with us in order to work overseas, our experience has been that Suna trainers only need to demonstrate what they can do to prospective employers to be offered a job.
Find out more about Pilates Instructor Training with Suna Pilates.