Online Mat Pilates Essentials - Virtual Pilates Instructor Training
Globally Recognised Pilates Instructor Training Qualification
Online Mat Pilates Instructor Course by Suna Pilates
The next courses start 16th June, 30th June, 1st July, 14th July, 28th July, 11th August, 25th August, 8th September.
This course is ONLINE so you can obtain your certification from anywhere in the world.
- Courses are 20 hours over 3 days, plus an individual assessment.
- Each day's lessons will be held via Zoom, with the group participants in one group (numbers are strictly limited).
- You will be emailed the course manual, in sections relevant to each day's training.
- For your assessment you can send us a video or come in and sit the exam at the studio if you prefer (depending on lockdown levels).
This training course is held on demand - so please register your interest now!
Get in touch to reserve your place now - we will hold the next course at a time that best suits the participants who have registered.
With a Pilates Mat Qualification you can:
- Get employment in a Pilates studio (maybe even at Suna!)
- Use a Pilates qualification recognised around the world - take your skills with you when you travel and work globally
- Create your own Pilates mat classes and a timetable that works for your lifestyle, and teach Pilates one-on-one at home, online, or offer larger class groups
- Work as many or as few hours as you want, with total flexibility
- If you are a health professional, this knowledge will help you support your clients with injury prevention, rehab, strengthening specific muscle groups and better body awareness.
Once you graduate you will be able to:
- Teach fundamental Mat Pilates exercises understanding the exercises theoretically and physically
- Verbalise exercises with versatility
- Correct postures, principles and exercises effectively and safely
- Modify exercises for a given client and to teach workouts specific to a clients’ needs
- Develop the knowledge and understanding which are needed to safely teach and adjust basic level Pilates classes.
Learning modules covered in this Online Pilates Instructor Training course:
- Pilates Postural Principles
- Basic Mat Exercises
- Clinical Considerations
- Session Construction
- Teaching Practices
To register your interest or ask more about the this course, please email us directly or call 021 1801 430. To reserve your place, simply pay your deposit now. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Full payment must be made one week before the course begins. There are no prerequisites for you to join this course as we will teach you everything you need to know.
If you choose to add up-coming half day courses when you pay for your Mat Pilates training course, you will save on your qualifications and also increase your repertoire quickly. Our half day courses are Small Apparatus Flexiband, Small Apparatus Balls, Rehabilitation Basics and Postural Analysis.
Online Mat Pilates + 1 Half day course - $1295 (RRP $1345)
Online Mat Pilates + 2 Half day courses - $1555 (RRP $1695)
Online Mat Pilates + 4 half day courses - $2045 (RRP $2195)
Online Mat Pilates + Reformer Course - $3120 (RRP $3495)
Optional Extras with your Online Mat Pilates Course
Get 1 Week of Suna Pilates on Demand workouts FREE
You will be given access to these online classes in the week prior to your online course.
Equipment: Pilates equipment can be purchased during your training course at a 15% discount.
Session plans: Graduates will have the option to purchase 10 pre-made Pilates Mat session plans. This means you can be ready to start running Suna-Style Pilates classes or using Pilates in personal training sessions right away, and realise a return on your investment in your professional skill set.
Gain an internationally recognised Pilates Instructor Qualification
Our certification programme is widely recognised and our trainers are teaching all around the world. You should know that with Pilates, experience and skill is more important than a piece of paper to deliver classes and to do them to a level that challenges people of all abilities and fitness levels safely. If you are thinking about doing a Pilates Instructor course with us in order to work overseas, our experience has been that Suna trainers only need to demonstrate what they can do to prospective employers to be offered a job.