Even if you have done pilates before, you must complete an Intro session before attending any classes - see Getting Started for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All pilates concessions and multi-packs are valid for 4 months from date of purchase.
- A Suna Intro or SunaSolo session must be completed prior to any pilates class.
- Classes must be booked/cancelled online (SunaForm, SunaJump, Low Backs, SunaBubs & SunaJuniors only).
- Classes that have not been cancelled will be charged.
- Concessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Classes are subject to availability.
- No cash backs or refunds.
- SunaJuniors only - Suna Pilates reserves the right to decide to advise if the class is inappropriate for the child. Booking a child into a SunaJuniors is taken as parental consent for the child's participation in the class.
- SunaJuniors Solo - Parents must stay for the duration of the session.
- All kinesiology concessions are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.