Your wellbeing is always our top priority - extra safety measures at Suna
The wellbeing of you - our customers and our staff - is always our top priority. We know that exercising is an important part of mental and physical health - and a great immune system booster - and we want to reassure you that you can workout with us in confidence.
So, we'd like to share some of the steps we've taken to maintain your wellbeing when you are in our care, and able to come to the Pilates Studio to workout.
- Our Pilates equipment has been spaced wider to allow social distancing within a workout.
- We are fully steam cleaning all Pilates equipment between every class.
- We are adding a 15 minute gap between each class so participants can leave before the next group arrives to workout.
- Our normal sign in process records all participants in case of the need to contact trace.
- We have also increased the frequency of all our normal studio cleaning processes. All surfaces are regularly and thoroughly cleaned with a combination of Tea Tree oil and alcohol which are both anti-viral and anti-bacterial. This includes everything that you may touch at Suna – Equipment, mats, balls, handles, straps, balls, door handles, water cooler, counter top, etc.
- We’ve added more diffusers around the studio with immune boosting and anti-viral essential oils.
- There are hand sanitisers available on the front desk, around the studio and in the bathrooms - but remember there is nothing better than washing your hands correctly with soap.
- We are keeping the doors open where possible to increase natural ventilation in the studio.
- To ensure that our staff also remain fit and well they each get a weekly Kinesiology balances with a check list of both biochemical and emotional factors to make sure that their immune systems are fully functional.
- You can get one too, at a special member rate of $25.
We’ve given everyone at Suna a list of things that they can do – we have shared this list here - we hope that it’s helpful.
Of course, we ask that if you aren’t feeling well, please do the sensible thing and wait to feel well before you come back to the studio. You will still have access to our online workouts.
We have spent time on studio and equipment maintenance during Level 3 and look forward to seeing you here when you are ready.
In the meantime, continue to enjoy your fresh On Demand Pilates workouts every week!
If you haven't ordered your Flexiband and Pilates Ball combo pack you can buy these now for delivery to your home - at a special rate of just $35.
Thank you for your support of Suna. We are all here to help, and we have a lot of information we can share, so just chat with us about anything.
We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.