Pilates Instructor Training - Mat Basics & Small Apparatus Pilates Courses January 30 2018
Get in now and book your place to begin your training as a Pilates Instructor!
Our next Mat Basics courses are booked for February and March in the Takapuna Pilates studio, and the two Small Apparatus Pilates Courses are in April.
Pilates Instructor Training Qualification: Pilates Mat Basics by Suna Pilates
With a qualification to teach Pilates you can teach friends and clients, teach larger classes in local halls, organise your own classes and timetable - and work as many or as few hours as you want, with total flexibility.
Graduating our Pilates Instructor Courses empowers you to:
- Teach fundamental Pilates exercises understanding the exercises theoretically and physically, including Mat, Flexiband and Pilates Ball exercises
- Verbalise exercises with versatility
- Correct postures, principles and exercises effectively and safely
- Modify exercises for a given client and to teach workouts specific to a clients’ needs
- Develop the knowledge and understanding which are needed to safely teach and adjust basic level pilates classes.
Find out more or book your place here.